It is estimated that over 70% of change initiatives in organizations do not yield the results that are needed. There are many reasons for these failures; one key reason is the lack of preparation for and skill with the human-side of change. Great strategies fail when managers don’t create buy-in or execute the change in an emotionally intelligent way.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
• Become aware of the emotional side of change
• Understand why change efforts typically fail
• Learn the EQ Change Model and the Cycle of Resistance
• Use the Six Seconds EQ Model to understand the emotional skills required
• Integrate the key ideas by planning for an upcoming change
This workshop helps those leading change to consider the emotional dynamics of change. It introduces them to a powerful roadmap for considering the people-side of change, and helps them identify the key skills they need to develop and leverage in order to follow that map.