A new workshop for Spring! I'm inspired. Leaving off the name of the client. Can you imagine your team taking some time together to explore how to increase trust -- and performance?
Building Trust to Enhance Excellence at ____
In decades of research across all industries, the presence or absence of trust in an organization is the most important ingredient in an organization’s performance.
High trust organizations collaborate more effectively, operate faster, and achieve sustainable results.
The number one job of any leader is to inspire trust. Trust releases the creativity and capacities of individuals to do their best work. The great news is that trust can be repaired and high trust cultures can be created and sustained.
In this 3 part series participants will:
· Examine two dimensions of trust within the culture of ____
· Explore the costs of low trust and the benefits of high trust cultures.
· Use assessments to explore trust within departments and self.
· Explore strengths and areas for growth in inspiring trust.
· Learn basic strategies in Emotional Intelligence (EI).
· Use EI skills to increase congruence and trust at work.
· Use a matrix tool to mitigate risks when trusting others.
· Learn and practice behaviors to increase and restore trust.
· Practice telling stories to communicate positive intent and build a trusting culture.
· Analyze organizational structures that build or decrease trust.
© 2017 Laura Lewis-Barr all rights reserved