Friday, February 18, 2011

Tweaking my Secrets of Motivating Others workshop

I can't help myself. I'm always tweaking programs because I'm always learning more. Here's my most current description of a popular program, especially designed for managers.

For Managers--Secrets of Motivating Others.
How can I motivate Larry to take out the garbage? How can I motivate myself to write that report? These and other secrets are revealed in this dynamic exploration of psychology and emotions.
This session will cover:
• The three most important factors needed to create a motivated workplace.
• How to create the productive and pleasurable “flow” state at work.
• Recognizing language that derails or builds accountability.
• Thought patterns that increase motivation and productivity.
• Best practices to motivate yourself and others.
© 2011 Laura Lewis-Barr all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment