Sunday, August 15, 2021

Higher salaries and the job you want!


Get an edge for your interviews! Here's what one of Laura's former clients had to say.













"Laura is a FANTASTIC coach! Laura worked with me to refine my storytelling skills in preparation for job interviews. We had a total of four one on one sessions, where Laura worked with me to find the correct stories, ensure the stories presented me and my skillsets correctly, and worked on my delivery and presentation. Not only were the sessions rewarding personally, but they also help me land a new job with a company that I admired for some time now. Here is the best part, I was told after I was offered the role that my interviewing and storytelling skills stood out from the other candidates. Thank you so much, Laura!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment