Monday, August 16, 2021

Investing in interview coaching using storytelling will pay many dividends.

Here's another happy Linkedin client. 

 "As I prepared for a career change I knew my interviewing skills needed a refresher. I requested proposals through LinkedIn, and Laura's services stood out from the rest. Her approach to interview coaching is simple, intuitive, and emphasizes what we do naturally, which is to tell stories. What I learned from Laura is that by identifying great professional success stories, and polishing them with practice, I was ready to communicate my value to an employer in a way that was memorable and compelling. What amazed me is that by having just a handful of authentic tales to tell, I was equipped to answer a wide range of questions, even those I had not anticipated. I highly recommend Laura's services to anyone who wants to make their next interview as natural as having a conversation about you. It's a story worth telling."



No comments:

Post a Comment