Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Symptoms of Inner Peace

Some Signs of Inner Peace:
• A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.

• An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.

• A loss of interest in judging other people and in interpreting their actions.

• A loss of interest in conflict.

• A loss of the ability to worry (very Serious Symptom!)

• Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.

• Frequent attacks of smiling (Also very Serious).

• An increasing tendency to let things happen, rather than to make them happen.

• An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others and the uncontrollable urge to extend it.

Saskia Davis, author

for more symptoms and info on the author visit here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Laura,
    I just found this post! As author, I was writing to share the whole SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE™, with you and your readers, but I find that this blog site will not allow me to copy it in. Therefore, I invite you to my website, symptomsofinnerpeace.net, where it is displayed on a lovely poster. Copyright and contact info for reprint permission can also be found there.

    In addition, I want to publicly appologize for a posting on another website, where, due to confusion about the post, there, I wrote asking you to clarify that you did not author the SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE. I see that on this, your own blog, you did not claim authorship, but rather, credited "author unknown", and it was the other blogger, on his site, who credited you!
    Blessings,
    Saskia Davis

    ReplyDelete